Lighthouse Ministries Services
Lighthouse Ministries provides financial assistance to families and individuals with limited resources. It helps with mortgages, rent, utilities, medicine prescriptions, traveler's aid, food, and assists the participant in finding additional resources to move beyond their crisis.
See the links below for more information on our various services:
- Read About Our Latest RAMP Project. Click Here!
- Lighthouse Ministries Working Mother's Education and Support Program
- See the services we provided to the community in 2011!
- Your donations touch lives. Click here for some of them.
Our office is located at 201 E. Elm Street, Florence, SC. You must schedule an appointment for services by calling 843-629-0830 at 12 noon on Monday and Wednesday. The appointments are made for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. No walk-in appointments are given. Financial assistance is given once in a 12 month period upon approval. When coming for an interview the participant must bring a picture ID, social security card, and copy of bill.
RENT ASSISTANCE FORMS
Use the links below to download .PDF versions of the forms necessary for Rent Assistance.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed