How Can I Help?
Do you have a desire to help your community and do ministry at the same time?
Lighthouse Ministries can help you fill this desire. We are in need of more volunteers
to assist in the following areas:
- answering the phone
- checking in participants
- data entry (training required)
- help stuff & ready mail-outs
- interview participants (only position that requires 3 hrs/1 day per week)
- pick up/deliver donated items
- verify participant information
- organize food pantry and supplies
- assist board committees
- assist with fundraising events
- building maintenance
- updating and maintaining brochures
You can also help the ministry with your tax-deductible donations.
Donations can be made in honor or in memory of someone, or invest in persons of the future
in crisis by placing Lighthouse Ministries in your will.
We Are Now Accepting Online Donations!
Click on the Donate button below, which will take you to our new Paypal Donation page,
so you can help us to continue to be a source of light in times darkness!